Sunday, February 6, 2011

We Must See Well, and then God performs His Word!

When creating or following your vision (your goals) it can’t be just any vision.
Just because you can conceive and believe in something BIG doesn’t mean it is from God.  God is BIG, but not everything BIG is from God.
The Tower of Babel is an example in the Bible of man building something BIG without God.
The right vision (goals) must include God's calling or assignment for you at this time.
Jeremiah 1:11-12 (NKJV)
Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Jeremiah, what do you see?" And I said, "I see a branch of an almond tree."   Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word."

We must see well.  Once we have correct vision (the right goals) the Lord is ready to perform His word!  Is that great or what!?
Look closely at my painting "Door of Hope" based on Hosea 2:14-23.  The mountains 2 olive trees, and vineyards are glorious, but the real glory is through Christ (the rising Son) who strengthens us. When our vision (goals) are in harmony with Christ, His glory shines through us for all to see.
It is time to see well and follow the right vision.
God bless you,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment